Mavlou Empowered Lifting Sales and Services CC T/A Tylou Sales Office Decor
Registration number 2006/109849/23, is located in Gauteng.
Tylou Sales Office Décor and Supplies is BBBEE compliant, the verification certificate will be emailed on request.
The business was established in 2008 by Fikile Ntshumayela, Mavis Smit and Lourens Smit to fulfill the ever increasing need to find the best solution for and provide a comprehensive service to businesses by supplying and repairing of office and workshop equipment; renovating of office and workshop; supplying design, decor and furniture. The business subsequently expanded to include a division of materials handling equipment – lifting machinery sales, services, repairs, load testing, electrical contracting AND engineering – general machining, precision machining and tool making.
The Tylou Vision
Tylou services the Country by ensuring a well designed and decorated, fully furnished, well maintained and certified safe working environment in the Industry.
Tylou Mission Statement
Tylou will supply what you need when you need it at a standard that exceeds expectation.
We serve our clients by promptly delivering outstanding quality at competitive prices and following up with excellent after sales service.
Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Quality, Service Excellence
Fikile has over 10 years experience in Below the line advertising. She has had extensive experience working with both the private and the public sector, and understands them well. Fikile has a National Diploma in Graphic Design from the Vaal University of Technology. She has been the Managing Director of Zest media for over 3 years.
Mavis is a qualified Financial Accountant with over 20 years of experience in accounting, expanding over fields from restaurants to engineering, consulting to IT and many more, including training in various accounting packages, previously registered as a training facility for accountants. Mavis has a National Diploma in Accounting from Wits Tech in 1992 and has been a practicing member of the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA) since 1995.
Lourens has over 20 years of experience in the lifting industry and has built up credible relationships with his clients, attending to their specific needs professionally, timeously and efficiently.
Lourens holds the following registration certificates:
· Engineering council of South Africa as a Lifting Machinery Inspector, LMI registration number 2008120270
· Department of Labour as an installation electrician, registration number 19837
· The electrical Contracting Board of South Africa, registration number TS9667
Tylou Decor Division
- New office equipment
- Art – Local and International
- Office furniture and accessories
- Web designing
- Office cleaning services
- Office and building renovations
- Ongoing maintenance crew – electrical, plumbing, airconditioning etc etc
Tylou Lifting Division
Tylou has the backing of qualified technicians, delivers a 24hour breakdown service and meets all your maintenance and materials handling equipment requirements.
- Manufacture of new and refurbishment of second hand equipment
- Erection and commissioning of lifting equipment
- Service and inspections
- Service contracts
- Repairs on all makes of cranes and hoists i.e. Demag, Morris, Lasch, Munk, Condra, Prostar, Liftket and Hitachi
- Load testing
- Supply of crane components
- Radio remote controllers
- Safety bar systems
- Certificate of Compliance
- Tylou Engineering Division